1. LEORON PDIpays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area.All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
LEORON PDI, upon request, may openly inform you which of your personal data are processed and updated.
★ LEORON PDI is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for LEORON PDI’s privacy practices.
★ Each Partner is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for another Partner’s privacy practices. Also, LEORON PDI is not responsible for any Partners’ privacy practices.
- Information that LEORON PDI collects from you (including Personal Information)
- How your information is used
- How your information is shared
- How to manage your Personal Information
- Storage Security
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies on the LEORON PDI Site
- Contact information")}
INFORMATION THAT LEORON PDI COLLECTS FROM YOU (INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION)
LEORON PDI directly collects information when you:
- sign up for a LEORON PDI user account and create an LEORON PDI user profile;
- enroll and participate in online courses;
- enquire and/or purchase a product or service;
- send email messages to LEORON PDI (including messages to learner support);
- participate in user surveys; and participate in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on the LEORON PDI Site.
LEORON PDI also indirectly collects usage information about your visit to the LEORON PDI Site, as explained in the section below titled Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
LEORON PDI does not itself collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority. Instead, if you choose to make a purchase on the LEORON PDI Site, for example a training course, you will be directed to LEORON PDI’s third-party payment processor and LEORON PDI’s third-party ID verification service provider. If you do not wish to submit the required authentication or payment information, then you will not be able to pay and attend a course that is offered via the LEORON PDI Site.
LEORON PDI requires your Personal Information only in limited circumstances when you:
- sign up for an LEORON PDI user account (name, username, email address, job title, company name);
- purchase a training course or a service (so that LEORON PDI’s third-party vendor can authenticate your identity) or other product or service (so that LEORON PDI’s third-party vendor can process payment);
- request a training course brochure, training catalog, training prospectus or any other material on LEORON PDI Site that is subject to LEORON Intellectual Property rights,
To the extent that LEORON PDI associates the information that LEORON PDI collects directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your account profile.
You may voluntarily choose to share additional Personal Information on the LEORON PDI Site, for example:
- in your LEORON PDI account profile (and you may display a limited or full profile to other LEORON PDI Site users);
- in applying for a job; or
- when participating in a course, forum, webinar, or other interactive experience on the LEORON PDI Site (noting that in some cases, this information is shared with a third party that provides tools or other assistance for the LEORON PDI Site or a course).
LEORON PDI encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional Personal Information on the LEORON PDI Site. (If you later choose to delete your LEORON PDI account, deletion of your Personal Information will be subject to the process and limits outlined below.)
LEORON does not receive your Personal Information unless and until you voluntarily fill out a contact form on the Site. If you fill out the enquiry form for a course or a service, one of LEORON employees that works on the course will receive Personal Information from your LEORON PDI account profile.
2. Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website.LEORON PDIreserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
3. LEORON PDIshall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website.LEORON PDIshall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the websiteLEORON PDIreserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
4. In order to use the E-PAY service,LEORON PDIcustomers are required to register with true and correct data. The customer shall register data on meters in his possessions, or meters for which the customer is authorized to receive invoices. The customer uses the service at his/her own responsibility.LEORON PDIshall not be liable for any damages the customer may incur when using the service or due to unavailability of the service in certain periods.
5. Following data are required for the usage of the E-PAY service:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- عنوان البريد الإلكتروني
- Job title
6. Registration is open to anyLEORON PDIcustomer.LEORON PDIreserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to the service for a certain customer without any prior notice, if such customer uses the service in a prohibited manner or with false data. This shall particularly apply:
- if there is founded suspicion that the registration customer data are false,
- if there is founded suspicion that online services are used to commit fraud,
- if there is founded suspicion that third persons gained access to the customer nameor details
- if the customer suspects that there is unauthorized access to his/her customer name, the customer shall immediately notify theLEORON PDICustomer Relations Center thereof.
LEORONwill NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
7. The use of online services is free of charge. The commission for the invoice payment shall be borne by theLEORON PDI.
8. If any refund is required, the customer shall complete a request available on theLEORON PDIwebsite, as well as in allLEORON PDIoffices, and the request shall be submitted to the nearestLEORON PDI officeor to theLEORON PDICustomer Relations Centre.Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
9. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE LEORON PDI SITE
Based on your cookie settings, LEORON PDI tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the LEORON PDI Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
LEORON PDI may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use LEORON PDI native mobile apps) you used when accessing the LEORON PDI Site, and LEORON PDI may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
LEORON PDI may track and collect information from emails that LEORON PDI sends to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
LEORON PDI also partners with third parties to help us track and understand your activity on the LEORON PDI Site, how you interact with LEORON PDI’s social media, and how you find or may be referred to the LEORON PDI Site. Individual Partners may separately use Tracking Technologies within their courses and email communications to understand your activity within a course and how you find or may be referred to a course on the LEORON PDI Site.
- when necessary for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure the LEORON PDI Site works properly for you. Without these technologies, the LEORON PDI Site may not function correctly;
- to enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help LEORON PDI and Partners gather information about how visitors use the LEORON PDI Site and monitor LEORON PDI Site performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing and understanding whether you have visited the LEORON PDI Site before and may have any personal preferences; and
- to support marketing by enabling LEORON PDI and Partners to deliver content relevant to your interests on the LEORON PDI Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with LEORON PDI or Partner advertisements or content. LEORON PDI and Partners use “first-party” cookies, which means cookies served by LEORON PDI or an individual Partner, and also “third-party” cookies, which means cookies served by third parties that help LEORON PDI and Partners track this information.
How can you manage Cookies and other Tracking Technologies?
- Modifying your browser settings: You should be able to control how and whether your web browser accepts Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies. If you reject LEORON PDI’s Cookies, many functions and conveniences of the LEORON PDI Site may not work properly.
- Opting-out of certain third-party tracking and advertising: Some of the third parties used by LEORON PDI or a Partner for Cookies and Tracking Technologies offer the ability to opt-out from their tracking by following processes described on their websites. A list of some such third parties is maintained and available at the LEORON PDI IT support service and includes, for some, links to applicable opt-out processes. Neither LEORON PDI nor any Partner is responsible for the effectiveness of any third-party opt-out options.
The cookies we use –Please see a full list of cookies used by LEORON here.
10. Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.
11. The Website Policies and Terms Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
12. CONTACT DETAILS
Data Protection Officer
LEORON Professional Development Institute
Indigo Icon Tower JLT, Office 502,
P.O. Box 390601 Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 447 5711